Submitted: 04-10-2006 by HarriHiker

I've had my Osprey for 3 years now and I think it is a great boat. People who are not used to a sit on top or are just trying the boat out for the first time tend to label it "tippy". I find this to be untrue once you've been inside it for a good paddle. I have never capsized my Osprey and I can comfortably fish and move around in the boat. My only complaints would be the seat is not terribly comfortable but I think most of that problem lies in my choice of PFD and not the seat itself. Also, the track that secures the foot pegs has sharp edges, watch your calves. If you are looking into one of these boats I highly reccomend it. My only suggestion would be to spend the extra money on a good PFD designed for kayaking and also pick up a set of the Ocean Kayak paddle clips (they cost $12 and give you a very convenient place to stick your paddle).