Michigan-based members of the American Canoe Association and non-ACA members are welcomed to join this group if they have an interest in the following:
1. Dates for significant Michigan-based and regional paddling events;
2. Notices about issues affecting our ability to enjoy paddlesport recreation;
3. Obtaining information about Michigan-based clubs, instruction organizations and specialty paddling shops;
4. Learning about existing and emerging water trails, and
5. Communicating other issues that might have significant impact for paddlers in Michigan.
This group is intended as a single repository of key information that has statewide implication; it is not intended to be a messaging board for smaller, local communities of paddlers to discuss informal outings. Many local groups exist, and you are encouraged to visit the Files section of this site to download a listing of these organizations.